Your drywall damage and repairs are our specialty. We quickly and thoroughly fix and patch up your drywall, often within just hours on most jobs.
Your repairs receive our expert attention and detailed service because of our local experience repairing the following types of problems and more:
- Stains, holes, and warping from water damage
- Holes in the wall and missing sections of drywall
- Badly taped or “bulging” drywall seams
- Everyday scuffs, dents, and dings
- Cracks due to house settling
- Nail pops
You don’t have to put up with unsightly holes, dings, dents, or damage to your drywall or sheetrock. We will quickly repair your walls and drywall to clean and great-looking condition.
Do you have cracks, holes, unsightly water stains, or crumbling plaster on your ceilings that you want repaired or removed? You’ve found the right place. We do professional ceiling repairs and installation, including cracked or damaged plaster and drywall caused by water damage, accidental holes, and more.
Here are some of the most common ceiling repairs our expertise covers:
- Water leaks – stains, holes, and warping that linger after water damage.
- Stress cracks – these ceiling cracks commonly occur over time when structures shift.
- Badly taped seams – over time, drywall seams on your ceiling can slowly reveal themselves as your house settles. We can redo your ceiling seams so you can enjoy their clean, seamless appearance for years to come.
- “Collateral damage” – often ceiling issues are the result of accidents, such as a misstep during an HVAC repair in the attic.
Your damaged ceiling will receive our full attention and rock-solid expert repair. Our trained and insured technicians repair with less mess than other services, with quality you can trust.
We begin your estimate with an in-home assessment to determine the most effective way to remove the popcorn ceiling in your home. We consider the features of your room(s) such as lighting fixtures, vents, and crown molding.
Our preparation method is designed to protect your home while we remove the popcorn ceiling material. We cover your walls, floor, and any furniture to keep each room clean throughout the job: before, during, and after the removal.
Whether your popcorn ceilings need to be fully removed, laminated, or sheathed over, we will work carefully to get rid of the popcorn texture, refinish it, and leave you with sleek, seamless ceilings.
Say goodbye to outdated popcorn ceilings once and for all. Upgrade your home to a modern and elegant look while increasing your property value.
Are you ready to finish that extra room, garage, or basement? Our team can complete your entire project in less time and with higher quality than other companies because we specialize in drywall. The result is your completed space finished to your high standards of quality and satisfaction.
Our home drywall installation typically covers projects that need panels hung with expert care such as:
- Updating a room
- Fixing up a home office
- Adding a closet
- Installing drywall for pre-framed projects like a partition wall
We can expertly handle any of these drywall and sheetrock installation jobs and more.
Our plaster repair services include:
- Cracked or brittle plaster
- Wall resurfacing
- Plaster restoration
- Holes in the wall
- Damage due to structures settling
- Texture matching and preparing surfaces for painting
We know that small holes and cracks can add up, so let us give you peace of mind, ensuring your plaster is strong, secure, and beautiful.