You might think those minor dents or cracks in your wall are okay, but drywall damage can get much worse if you don't take care of it. Depend on The Patch Boys of Southeastern Pennsylvania for prompt drywall repair services in the Springfield or Philadelphia, PA area.
Get an estimate on your residential drywall repair project by contacting us today.
5 signs you should repair your walls or ceiling
You probably need plaster repair services if you notice:
- Dents or dings-often the result of furniture moving or roughhousing.
- A rotten egg smell-which might mean your drywall is rotten.
- Holes-from hanging pictures or opening doors carelessly.
- Cracks-which are usually a sign of poor installation.
- Bumps or bulges-a potential sign of water damage.
Call 215-206-7760 now to schedule plaster repair services at your home in the Springfield, Philadelphia and Southeastern, PA area.